Optima Behavioral Consulting is currently seeking a full-time BCBA in Tucson AZ. The ideal BCBA candidate will have knowledge in developing sequenced skill-acquisition programs, analyze data, monitor implementation of treatment plans and recommend adjustments as necessary. Ability to clearly and positively communicate information to learners’ treatment team members, both verbally and in writing.
Optima’s mission and passion is to increase independence and quality of life for the children and families we serve. At Optima, it’s not just about skills and goals. It’s about harnessing the power of trust and your child’s greatest interests and motivations to help them realize all that life can be for them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide applied behavior analysis consultation and evaluation to outpatient clients.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports pertaining to patient evaluation and treatment plans.
- Work closely with the tutor in their provision of direct services.
- Provide instruction, training, support, to the tutor during regular scheduled supervisory visits.
- Oversee, monitor, and ensure the quality of instruction and implementation of treatment goals
- Supervise Master’s level BCBA candidates when appropriate.
- Administer assessments including VB MAPP, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis
- Implement data collection, review, and modify treatment according to data
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Certified with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- Must complete Continuing Education courses as outlined by the BACB.
- Maintain a negative tuberculosis screening according to the CDC.
- Obtain and possess and maintain current CPR/First Aid certification and re-certification every two years.
- Minimum professional liability coverage of $1 million per occurrence/$1 million aggregate
- Minimum of six months of supervised experience or training in applied behavior analysis
- Pass pre-employment background check
- Maintain credentials in accordance with the regulations of the credentialing board without lapse and eligible for AZ state license
- Experience working with Developmentally Disabled or Individuals diagnosed with ASD
- Detail oriented and highly analytical
- Knowledgeable in Organizational Behavioral Management
- Have experience in working in a constantly creative and dynamic environment
- Uncomfortably ambitious and self-driven
- Access to free CEUs
- Career growth based on employee’s areas of interest
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance/Experience-based pay initiative
- Drive time compensation to and from clients
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work from anywhere
- Paid time off for both part-time as well as full-time employees
- Paid travel and CEUs from professional conferences
- Paid BCBA Certificate and State License fees