Network Administrator/Engineer, Senior
OPSWAT Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
OPSWAT is looking for a Sr. Network Administrator/Engineer. This position is at our front lines, actively coordinating between Engineering, Sales, and our Customers. You will manage our catalog of Cybersecurity products from troubleshooting issues for clients who have deployed our products. Every day will have interesting new problems to solve across our entire technology stack - from hardware and software applications to managing client cases as the go-to expert.
You should be excited to learn, teach, and collaborate! The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
What You Will Be Doing:
This position is 65% Network Engineering, 30% Application Support and Engineering, and 5% Relationship building.
- Provides technical support to clients for our product catalog.
- Provides SME Tier 3-4 support on overall IT technologies
- Provides occasional presales and professional service/technical support as needed.
- Maintains case data in Salesforce and Jira.
- Reports bugs and flaws to the development team as discovered/encountered.
- Provides an overall SME approach to Cybersecurity Critical Infrastructure across all lanes.
- Ability to certify certain hardware vendors within our technology stack.
What We Need From You:
- A minimum of 5+ Years of Hands-On Experience in overall troubleshooting and application support in complex network environments.
- Full and in-depth understanding of Layer 2, Layer 3, Radius, Active Directory, Wi-Fi Protocols, Different authentication Protocols.
- Linux, CLI, and Windows Server Experience.
- Stays current with vendor-specific technical certifications in order to make appropriate recommendations to resellers on the configuration and design of system solutions.
- Ability to multitask and to react well under pressure.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who owns deadlines and strives for efficiency.
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills, Supporting Novice to Advanced Users.
- Experience with VMware infrastructure, Azure, and Knowledge of Remote Monitoring and Change.
- Experience providing external Professional Services as needed.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. In total, 98% of U.S. nuclear power facilities and more than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and to protect their reputations, finances, employees, and relationships from cyber-driven disruption. For more information, visit www.opswat.com.
OPSWAT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants, free of discrimination and harassment of any type. All employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
TechnologyView all jobs at OPSWAT