Director Sales Operations
OPSWAT Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OPSWAT is a global leader in critical infrastructure cybersecurity that helps protect the world's mission-critical organizations from malware and zero-day attacks. To minimize the risk of compromise, OPSWAT Critical Infrastructure Protection solutions enable both public and private organizations to implement processes that ensure the secure transfer of files and devices to and from critical networks. More than 1,000 organizations worldwide spanning Financial Services, Defense, Manufacturing, Energy, Aerospace, and Transportation Systems trust OPSWAT to secure their files and devices; ensure compliance with industry and government-driven policies and regulations, and protect their reputation, finances, employees and relationships from cyber-driven disruption.
The Director of Business Operations and Sales Support will support the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations in the OPSWAT Sales organization. The Director will lead a team with a range of responsibilities that will ensure an effective structure for decision making and execution for the CRO organization. This candidate will play a key role on the leadership team and navigate a broad range of complex business and management challenges, collaborating across a variety of business partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales channel organizations. Ensures planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the company.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales channel quotas and ensuring OPSWATs financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Responsible for recommending the optimal deployment of sales personnel (direct sales), as well as for the optimal deployment of alternate sales channels. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity (direct) and makes recommendations for changing channel mix and coverage models to maximize sales productivity (alternate).
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working with Human Resources, Finance, and Sales leadership designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay and commission structures, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures.
- Provide deal governance to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies.
- Ability to support large and complex standard and non-standard software deals with a strong business insight regarding deal shaping, pricing, licensing, product knowledge, and revenue recognition rules.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
What We Need From You
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience; Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent an asset.
- Ten or more years of relevant work experience in sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- Ability to partner with sales to understand customer requirements.
- Knowledge that the OPSWAT products are solutions and with your expertise you will be working with customers to prove that our solution can address technical and or business problems that they may be looking to solve and/or perhaps some they are not aware of yet.
- Experience leading and championing projects.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive levels.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
- Prior large “deal shaping”, deals desk, sales operations, strategic sales, and/or financial management experience.
- Experience in developing pricing strategy, margin analysis, and competitive & customer willingness to pay analyses.
- Ability to engage and negotiate with the customers, when required, in support of closing strategic opportunities.
- Expert level Excel and financial modeling skills.
OPSWAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
BusinessView all jobs at OPSWAT