IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: September 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: OPSPro specializes in providing small businesses and government contractors with compliance and operational support to include HR, Payroll, Accounting, Contracting, and IT. The IT Systems Administrator position is a full-time position located in Dayton, OH. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide end-user support for local and remote users, install, support, and maintain local and remote network computers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provide remote and in-person technical support, incident, and problem management to end-users on technology issues regarding computer operations and networks including software support and administration, installation, setups, error messages, system status, and downtime procedures, etc.
- Deploy, Configure, and maintain cloud-hosted applications (Office365, Azure, AWS)
- Troubleshoot and support software applications and business processes, troubleshoot and repair new or existing hardware. Analyzes and tests new hardware/software configurations
- Prepare technical documentation including standard procedures, reports, research and cost analysis
- Provide technical support for local and remote laptop users including rebuild, reimage, remote support, and VPN support
- Assist with management of infrastructure support to include servers, networks, and applications
- Assist the technical lead with projects from implementation through testing and production
- Must be able to effectively communicate with users at all skill levels and document unique issues and solutions in a support knowledgebase or procedure/policy documents
- Update applications, websites, and content management systems
- Update and maintain electronic records with accurate data.
- On-call, and evening or weekend hours will be required as needed for support and maintenance issues.
- Domestic travel could be required
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Must be customer-service and results-oriented, an experienced problem solver who seeks assistance when necessary, a self-starter with excellent oral and effective written communication skills, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and an experienced decision-maker
- Able to work effectively on their own without direct supervision
- 3-5 years of experience with computer systems support, server installation and support, network administration, network installation, and configuration.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems. Experience with Linux and Apple operating systems is a plus
- Experience installing software, patches, and updates on desktops, Laptops, and Servers
- Experience troubleshooting complex network and systems infrastructure issues
- Hands-on experience with deployment and/or support of client systems
- Phone and people skills which promote end-user satisfaction
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Must have CompTIA Security + (CE) certification
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Experience in 2 or more of the following areas
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Office365 setup, support, and migrations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/SharePoint Online administration
- Experience with cybersecurity within the DoD
- Experience with CMMC implementation and documentation
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
OPSPro is an EEO employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. OPSPro participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. OPSPro makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
TechnologyView all jobs at OPSPro, LLC