Deploy and manage all aspects of the server platform
Troubleshoot network & system issues
Monitor active network and server infrastructure
Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
Document all technical procedures, policies, reports and user guides
· Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
· Knowledge of networking protocols
· Working experience with cloud hosting infrastructure
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
· Minimum 5 years of experience with computer systems support, server installation and support, network administration, network installation and configuration.
· Experience with monitoring and performance tuning a plus
· Thorough working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
· Experience with Linux operating systems is a plus
· Experience installing software, patches and updates on servers
· Experience troubleshooting complex network and systems infrastructure issues
· Experience with virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMware, Citrix)
· US Citizen
· Have or able to obtain security clearance
· 4-5 Years of Experience
We strive to provide top-notch service to our clients. In order to do that, we leverage your strengths to build the best possible teams across our organization. We find the best way for you to grow and develop is to identify your talents -- then build on those talents to create strengths and your ability to consistently provide superior performance.
We also believe in a work-life balance. We offer a flexible work schedule and work place arrangements. To us, work-life balance is about creating and maintaining supportive and healthy work environments, which enables you to have balance between work and personal responsibilities and thus not only strengthen your productivity but promote your loyalty.
To us, building a culture of equality is not just an ethical imperative, but a business priority. For us to thrive, we must “get to equal.” Recognizing equality drives your willingness to innovate.