We are seeking a Qualified Unarmed Security Guard for a positions in Riverside. The Schedule is Wednesday,Thursday , Sunday 1930 - 0200 Friday and Saturday 2000-0230 (or when the last employee departsthe property). Hours/Days subject to change. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Location is a fast food restaurant in a busy location. Must meet all criteria listed below.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or unwanted activity.
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Report Writing on paper or through Web based Reporting Application.
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Able to interface with local Fire and Law Enforcement.
- Able to manage difficult situations and people.
Must have Proper ID and Work Authorization, Provide a History Report from DMV and have reliable transportation. Must have or be able to obtain CA - Guard Card. Pepper Spray / Baton Permit & Smart Phone desirable. Qualifications: (2) Year Minimum Security Experience or equivalent preferred.
Competitive Salary plus additional pay towards personal expenses. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, paid sick time and holidays.