Seeking an experienced Manager for high volume Security Firm. The person hired for this position will be responsible for managing a division with up to 60 personnel. Duties will include hiring, training, scheduling/time keeping and disciplinary actions. You will also be required to communicate with clients and property managers to respond to any concerns or directives via phone and/or email. You should have the ability to multi-task, be very organized, have good grammar, both verbal and written, and have knowledge of field operations as well as experience managing personnel. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate quick thinking, problem solving, follow through and should be a self starter. We are a 24/7 business, mangers are required to be on call for their division and some nights or weekends may be required as needed.
- Must have 2 Years Managerial experience in the Security Industry.
- Some College Education in Business or Management is desirable.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a BSIS Guard Card.
- Have a clear driving and criminal history.
- Able to pass a background investigation and drug screening.
- Computer, Data Entry & Typing required.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task, move at a fast pace and be organized.
- Able to problem solve and make decisions with little supervision.
- Be Professional at all times and maintain a cool demeanor during high stress situations.
Applicants without the proper experience or background need not apply. This is a Management level position, Supervisory experience may be considered but should be significant in order to demonstrate readiness for higher level performance. Qualified applicants will be required to come to our Lancaster office for an interview and will need to bring a copy of their resume and any permits or certificates and an 10-year history report (H-6) from the DMV. Incomplete applications and/or assessments will not be reviewed.
OPSEC Specialized Protection
Why Work Here?
Competitive Salary plus Benefits