Seeking Qualified Security Guard Candidates with prior law enforcement or equivalent training for part time positions in Hollywood and West Wood. Location is a fast food restaurant in a busy location. Hours are 2000 - 0400 or 2000 - 0230 depending on location Friday and Saturday.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Foot patrol of the location(s), checking for trespassers, loiterers and any other unwanted activity. Maintain a Uniformed presence.
- Rule Enforcement and protecting the client’s property.
- Protect location, equipment and maintain fire watch.
- Report Writing through Web based Reporting Application.
- Able to interface with local Fire and Law Enforcement.
- Able to manage difficult situations and people.
- Great Public Relation Skills.
- Able to take direction from store manager.
- Must be Law Enforcement Trained, P.O.S.T. certified, PC 832 course, Police Academy or Military Police.
- Must have Proper ID and Work Authorization.
- Provide History Report from DMV and have reliable transportation.
- Must have or be able to obtain CA - Guard Card. Pepper Spray / Baton Permit.
- Smart Phone desirable.
- (2) Year Minimum Security Experience or equivalent preferred.
Competitive Salary plus additional pay towards personal expenses. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid sick time and holidays.