- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Biomaterials manufacture- The Production Manager participates in the planning, coordination, and control of manufacturing activities. The Production Manager ensures that products are manufactured efficiently while maintaining the right level of quality. The Production Manager supervises operations of the production department in accordance with the established safety and quality standards.
The Production Manager shall comply with our quality system and is committed to complying with 21 CFR Part 820, Part 1271, ISO 13485, Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (Amendment 2007/47/EC), AATB standards and other applicable requirements and regulations.Compensation:
$80,000 - $100,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Under the direction of the VPM, the Production Manager oversees the production process and draws up production schedules.
- Coordinates production activities among production supervisors.
- Ensures that the production is cost-effective and ensures that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Works out the human and material resources needed and ensures adequate resources and supplies are available to accomplish production goals.
- Able to draft a timescale for the job, estimate costs, and set the quality standards. Monitors the production processes and adjusts schedule as needed.
- Is responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitors product standards and implements quality-control programs.
- Liaises among production supervisors and different departments.
- Works with production supervisors to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Reviews staff performance and identifies training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor in the medical/biotechnology industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the medical/biotechnology industry.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and cGMP standards including but not limited to 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR 1271, AATB, ISO 13485, and MDD 93/42/EEC.
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.
ManufacturingView all jobs at OPS California