Interested in kick-starting your career in digital marketing? Join our team of Affiliate Managers and gain the opportunity to work with brands such as Best Buy, L’Oréal, Marriot, Staples, Keurig and Forever 21; just to name a few.
We're expanding and we're on the hunt for passionate self-starters, with some experience digital marketing, good communication skills, ananalytical mind-set and hustler attitude! No experience in the affiliate space, no problem, we'll train you!
What you will do:
- Strategy & execution: Develop and present the program strategies and action plans for all client accounts and oversee their smooth execution.
- Performance analysis & management: Review program performance and develop recommendations and solutions to replicate successes and overcome challenges.
- Budget management: Develop, oversee, monitor and analyze all budget & cost strategies and executions (including paid placements).
- Client relations: Conduct periodical reviews and maintain ongoing communication with clients to ensure their satisfaction and retention.
- Source & develop strategic relationships: Leverage your research, creativity, communication, and relationship-building skills to secure partnerships with a vast array of websites, communities, organizations, and other types of publishers that meet the unique goals of your clients’ businesses.
What’s in it for you:
- Good salary with a quarterly performance-based bonus
- Generous group insurance plan, including health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid sick/personal and vacation days
- Company sponsored events and team bonding activities
- Unlimited coffee bar with complementary snacks, treats and goodies
- Easily accessible via public transit and free parking
- Flexible working hours and Summer hours to enjoy the sunshine
- Diverse, collaborative, result-oriented team with growth opportunities
All you need is:
- At least 1 year experience in digital marketing , account management or sales
- Excellent communication skills—both oral and written
- Proven ability to build quick and strong relationships with clients
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in the affiliate marketing industry is a definite asset
- Experience using known affiliate networks is also an asset
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!