- Posted: 25 days ago
Open Road Volvo Cars
Brand New State of the Art FacilityWork with the latest technologies
Technology means the aspiration to move forward, constantly working together to improve, always with a purpose. Global movements such as urbanization, globalization, digitalization and an increased focus on sustainability drive us to develop groundbreaking technologies that are vital for the next generation of transport and infrastructure solutions.
Automated driving, electromobility and connected vehicles will allow more efficient, safer, cleaner and quieter societies to grow and prosper. Together with some of the sharpest and most creative people in the field, you will be part of shaping the world you want to live in when you are working with Volvo.
Responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and/or maintenance work.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Examining customer vehicles.
- Identifying necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimating cost of repairs.
- Performing vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Documenting services performed.
- Performing services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines.
- Following dealership and manufacturer service guidelines.
- Requesting necessary parts.
- Maintaining CSI (Customer Service Index) at or above Company standards
- Maintaining an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participating in required training
- Recording all hours worked accurately in Company timekeeping system
- Following all Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrating the Company’s Core Values
- Compling with Company policies and procedures
- Observing all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of automotive parts and systems. Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge.
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required.
- Certificates and Licenses
- Valid Insurable Driver’s License
- Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system. Ability to learn parts department computer inventory and ordering system.
- Ability to understand and following instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
- Ability to comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees.
*This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the reasonable request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Open Road Auto Group owns and operates over twenty-five automotive facilities including seventeen dealerships throughout the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. Currently, we are ranked as one of the largest automotive groups in the nation by Automotive News. We specialize in providing “in-demand” vehicles, both new and pre-owned, for our customers who have come to expect a “Five-Star Customer Service Experience”.
With over 50 years of automotive experience, our mission is to remain one of the premier automobile retailers in the country, providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers and communities. We understand and acknowledge the importance of our customers and in doing so we strive to develop a highly motivated, world-class, workforce that is committed to satisfying their needs.
At Open Road we know our employees, and their achievements, drive our culture and success.
Our Total Compensation Rewards Program includes:
BASE PAY - Determined by competitive market pay rate for your job, your skills, experience and performance
BONUSES - Rewards achievement of specific business goals, in eligible positions
BENEFITS - Includes wellness coverage, optional benefits, income protection, 401(k), and purchase programs, such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation Time / Personal Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Manufacturer Certifications
- Leadership Training Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Initiatives
- Volunteer Time
Powered by JazzHR
OPEN ROAD AUTO GROUP
AutomotiveView all jobs at OPEN ROAD AUTO GROUP
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?