Global Business Development Manager/Director - HEOR, RWE, and Market Access
- Posted: over a month ago
You will love this role if you:
- Want to work in business development with Global clients who require the full range of Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR), Real-world Evidence (RWE), and Market Access services
- Wish to work in an environment where individuals are encouraged to develop through on the job learning, mentorship and participating in training programmes aligned to personal development plans
- Are motivated by building relationships that bring value to OPEN Health through account management excellence
- Enjoy working in a fast growing team, all dedicated to optimising patient access to life-changing drugs, devices and diagnostics
- Thrive in a busy, exciting and fast-paced environment
- Take pride in your work and building long-term relationships within the OPEN Health Centres of Excellence and with a diverse range of clients and accounts
As part of the OPEN Health central business development team your responsibilities will include:
- Have a focus on working together to achieve our individual and practice sales, performance and revenue goals
- Have a focus on excellence & delivery for the benefit of the client & our business
- Have a responsibility to build, implement & embed the key foundations of our global BD team
- Have a responsibility to each other to work collaboratively with our own team and across our business
- Global Strategic Account Management, maintaining and building new strategic client relationships through proactive outreach & regular engagement
- Supporting Win strategies & Client value propositions through knowledge of OPEN Health performance and the pharmaceutical marketplace
- Go-to market support for new / existing service lines / products
- Lead generation, follow up and conversion to business opportunities for CoEs (Marketing campaigns, conferences, content)
- Qualifying leads & RFPs, championing of the triage process to ensure our best proposals are submitted for the right opportunities
- Representation of global BD team across CoEs & OHC
- Role models for BD connected activity & delivery
- Supporting BD & commercial acumen across the business by acting as an internal business partner to the E&A business and through supporting OHC colleagues accordingly
- Support coordination of proposals as needed, particularly for large projects (not writing them) and engaging CoEs on key opportunities / deals to ensure OHG address the cliens needs and provide wider commercial awarness
- Ownership of sales performance and its connection to revenue for target accounts and contribution to E&A overall Sales performance
- Understand and navigate the contractual processes within key accounts, collaborate with legal and cross OHC colleagues to enable and support efficient contracting processes
- Ongoing monitoring of CRM and engagement with CoE teams in order to pull through opportunities and close them out efficiently
- Lead the development & implementation of agreed Global Strategic Account Plans with multi-disciplinary account team (including marketing & Legal), covering all aspects of Strategic account management & Governance (e.g. PSL/MSA status and rate negotiations, Contracting support, Account strategic negotiations, issue resolution)
- Full and deep understanding of account dynamics, buying processes & journey, and identification of opportunities for E&A practice growth within target accounts
- Identification of key client decision makers across multiple disciplines (including Procurement, Scientific & Client Leadership) with an associated plan to engage, develop and generate new leads, opportunities and E&A business growth
- Develop and enhance on cross practice/multi-opportunity pitches and offers, identifying larger programs of work with clients beyond single individual projects (including connection to OHC BD account leads)
- Tracking of key opportunities and focus on implementing a clear win strategy to secure and close the opportunity for E&A
- Support E&A Practice with required client insight to support pitch development, RFI/RFQs, RFP responses, proposal development and win strategies
- Support any additional requirements to provide a professional BD service to internal & external stakeholders
- Deliver credential presentations, pitches and opening discussions with new prospective clients (as appropriate within the BD team)
- Lead collaboration with OPEN Health Communications where required within key global accounts and for the benefit of the wider OPEN Health business
What youll bring:
- BA, BS, MS., Ph.D., Pharm.D., MD, MPH, or relevant advanced education
- Experience selling HEOR, RWE and Market Access consulting & research services to the biopharma (preferably), or biotech and med tech sectors.
- Documented success in meeting and/or exceeding sales targets through implementing a Strategic Account Management approach.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Business Development through strong collaboration and partnership working with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and balance role workload and demand that aligns to the delivery of agreed targets and plans.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook) and has experience of effectively utilizing CRM platforms to support and inform data analytics and approaches required to achieve Business Development growth and success.
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self
This role can be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US (EST & CT)
BusinessView all jobs at OPEN Health