O'Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is currently seeking
State Tested Nursing Assistant's (STNA's) and NA Trainees to join our team! We offer 8 and 12 hour shifts between the hours of;
Please apply here or online at
http://oneillhc.com to find out more information including sign on bonus eligibility and availability on each shift.
Primary STNA Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of an individualized plan of care for residents as assigned.
- Document, in the nursing assistant notes, the care and treatment provided to the resident and the resident's response or lack of response to care provided.
- Follow facility procedures for admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Directly provide nursing or nursing-related service.
- Assist other STNAs and nurses at the direction of the Charge Nurse.
Required STNA Qualifications:
- Successful completion of state testing for nursing assistants or completion of NATCEP class within past four months.
- Must be in good standings with Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
- Must be willing and able to learn.
- Must project a positive attitude.
O'Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs:
- 401k with Company Match
- Dave & Buster's Annual Inservice Event
- PTO available after 90 days.
- Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
- Annual Cleveland Indians Outing
- Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance
- Wellness program - Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid Uniforms
- Recognition weeks for all departments
- Employee Exceptional Service cards
- Annual Employee off-site Christmas Party
- Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
- Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, fall festivals, etc.)
O'Neill Healthcare is committed to providing the finest health services at our five facilities in Cleveland's west side communities and to maintain a sincere, respectful concern for each and every one of our residents. Our five west side facilities - Bay Village, Fairview Park, Lakewood, North Olmsted, and North Ridgeville - provide seniors with the diverse, personal, and quality care they need. Our services and clinical expertise include Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Rehab Therapy, Memory Support, Hospice Care, and Dialysis.