O’Neill Healthcare at is currently seeking RN’s and LPN's to join our team! We offer 8 or 12 hour shifts at our Lakewood, Fairview Park, North Olmsted, Bay Village and North Ridgeville locations. Please apply here or online at oneillhc.com to find out more information.
Primary Nurse (RN/LPN) Responsibilities include:
1. Provide quality care to residents.
2. Provide direction, assistance, and supervision to Nursing Assistants.
3. Accurate documentation on medical records.
4. Assist as directed by supervisor.
5. Responsible for the nursing activities as designated by the Director of Nursing.
6. Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
7. Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
Required Nurse (RN/LPN) Experience:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN (Registered Nurse) degree, OR, have valid LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) license.
2. Must enjoy working with the elderly and possess a positive ability to work with others.
3. Must be in good health, no lifting restraints, neat and clean.
4. Must be willing and able to learn and possess basic management, organizational, and communication skills.