O’Neill Healthcare is currently seeking a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) to join our team!
STNA Shifts Available: 3rd Shift (11p-7a), 2nd Shift (3p-11p), 1st Shift (7a-3p) There is a Sign on Bonus for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Not all shifts available at all locations! Please apply to find out more about our availability at each facility, our facilities are located in; North Ridgeville, Bay Village, Lakewood, Fairview Park, and North Olmsted.
Primary STNA Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of an individualized plan of care for residents as assigned.
- Document, in the nursing assistant notes, the care and treatment provided to the resident and the resident’s response or lack of response to care provided.
- Follow facility procedures for admission, discharge and transfer of residents.
- Directly provide nursing or nursing related service.
- Assist other STNA’s and nurses at the direction of the Charge Nurse.
Required STNA Qualifications:
- Successful completion of state testing for nursing assistants.
- Must be in good standings with Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
- Must be willing and able to learn.
- Must project a positive attitude.
Not a licensed STNA? We offer STNA classes as well, please visit our website to learn more!