O'Neill Healthcare Fairview Park is hiring caring and compassionate LPN/RN Charge Nurses for the Skilled Nursing Facility. Currently, there are two openings on night shift and all full-time hires will be eligible for a sign-on bonus. Please apply here or online at http://oneillhc.com to find out more information.
Primary Nurse (RN/LPN) Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality care to residents.
- Provide direction, assistance, and supervision to Nursing Assistants.
- Accurate documentation on medical records.
- Assist as directed by the supervisor.
- Responsible for nursing activities as designated by the Director of Nursing.
- Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
Required Nurse (RN/LPN) Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a Registered Nurse (RN) degree, OR, have a valid Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and possess a positive ability to work with others.
- Must be in good health, no lifting restraints, neat and clean.
- Must be willing and able to learn and possess basic management, organizational, and communication skills.
- 401k with Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Dave & Buster's Annual In-service Event
- PTO available after 90 days
- Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
- Annual Cleveland Indians Outing
- Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance
- Wellness program - Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid Uniforms
- Recognition weeks for all departments
- Employee Exceptional Service cards
- Annual Employee off-site Christmas Party
- Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
- Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, fall festivals, etc.)