O'Neill Healthcare at North Olmsted is currently seeking RN/LPN to join our team! We have a full-time position working in the Assisted Living from 3pm-11pm (second shift).
Effective 4/1/19 O'Neill Healthcare raised all wages and restructured bonuses to increase the base rate. This translates to a significant increase in the LPN, RN, STNA, and CMA base wage!
O'Neill Healthcare is committed to providing the finest health care services at our five facilities in Cleveland's west side communities and to maintain a sincere, respectful concern for each and every one of our residents. Our five west side facilities - Bay Village, Fairview Park, Lakewood, North Olmsted, and North Ridgeville - provide seniors with the diverse, personal, and quality care they need. Our facilities range from Independent Living to Alzheimer's care, to outpatient services.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality care to residents.
- Provide direction, assistance, and supervision to Nursing Assistants.
- Accurate documentation on medical records.
- Assist as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for the nursing activities as designated by the Director of Nursing.
- Must project a positive attitude and promote the facility and its staff/residents in a positive manner.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN (Registered Nurse) degree and valid licenses in the state of Ohio OR an active License Practical Nursing (LPN) license in the state of Ohio.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and possess a positive ability to work with others.
- Must be in good health, no lifting restraints, neat and clean.
- Must be willing and able to learn and possess basic management, organizational, and communication skills.
O'Neill Healthcare offers a wide range of employee recognition/incentive programs:
- 401k with Company Match and Profit Sharing.
- Dave & Buster's Annual Inservice
- Annual Cleveland Cavs Outing
- Annual Cleveland Indians Outing
- Anniversary Dinners/Luncheons
- PTO available within the first year of employment
- Wellness program - Discounted medical insurance and $ bonuses twice a year
- Attendance Bonus
- Paid Uniforms
- Medical Insurance through Medical Mutual
- Recognition weeks for all departments
- Employee Exceptional Service cards
- Annual Employee off-site Christmas Party
- Regular Staff Cookouts during summer months
- Family-oriented resident/staff events throughout the year (trick or treat, Easter egg hunt, Fall festivals, etc.)
O'Neill Healthcare offers a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package. We are a family run and owned business that is dedicated to our residents and staff.