O’Neil Digital Solutions is the leader in providing the marketing communications and publishing needs of major corporations. We provide electronic and paper delivery solutions for Enrollment Kits, ID Cards, Direct Mail Campaigns, Directories, Catalogs, and much more.
O’Neil Digital Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator, for 2nd Shift, at our location in Monroe, NC.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing quality assurance by conducting inspections, monitoring processes and procedures, and completing reports and logs to ensure that production standards are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Conducts in-process inspections and documents results in various reports/logs.
· Inspects manufactured product to ensure compliance to drawings (PDF proofs) and specifications.
· Aids in the production area to ensure quality product is being produced; communicates and documents findings of any non-conforming product.
· Drives production audits ensuring SOP’s are being met.
· Ensure all first and last piece sign offs are completed
· Will also be responsible for creating and completing daily reports.
· Reads and reviews materials, such as job tickets, PDF proofs, and any other special instructions that pertain to the job requirements.
· Monitors or observes process to ensure that they meet production standards.
· Ensures plant associates are operating within the process structure
· Determines quality improvement opportunities by collecting and reviewing data.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs
· Assists with Root Cause Analysis/ Corrective Actions
· Supports Plant Management
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Perform all work and activities with honesty and integrity
· Take personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work.
· Effectively communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely and persuasively in all situations; respond well and in a reasonable, timely manner.
· Challenge conventional practices and use creativity and information to lead, innovate, problem solve, and implement ideas to contribute to the growth of the organization.
· Support and meet company/department goals and core values.
· Collaborate with co-workers to achieve common goals.
Qualifications & Requirements: High School or GED equivalent, prior experience in manufacturing/Quality Assurance a plus, Six Sigma knowledge a plus, knowledge and understanding of Windows based operations and programs, knowledge of Excel and how to create graphs and charts. Must be organized and able to work with minimum supervision. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English. Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail, along with effective time-management abilities. Must also be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. The ability to write routine reports and correspondence is also required. Must be able to work overtime and some weekends.
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands to type. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HOW DO WE REWARD YOU?
We offer a competitive package consisting of base compensation & annual bonus (MBO); competitive benefits package including 401k, Medical, Dental, HSA, Vision, & Life insurance; and a generous paid time off program including paid holidays.
If you are ready to join a winning team, please submit your resume.