Client Services Apprentice, Los Angeles
- $21 Hourly
The Client Services Apprentice will work closely with the Client Operations and Client Services teams to gain an understanding of basic industry processes, internal workflows and streamlining initiatives. Our apprenticeship program is 90 days-long; some candidates will receive offers for Client Advocate and Business Systems Analyst, positions within our department.
This is a hybrid role that requires our candidates to be on-site 3-days a week.
- Targeted Hiring Range: $21.00/hour (non-exempt)
Location and Hours
- 12655 Beatrice St. Los Angeles, CA 90066
- 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete required HIPAA and CMS General Compliance and Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training.
- Complete apprenticeship training course that includes frequent progress assessments.
- Become familiar with the types of language used in communication with members and clients.
- Understand file processing automation, job submission, and inventory processes.
- Become familiar with ONESUITE products and the integration with production.
- Training on Atlassian Jira & Confluence tools.
- Perform detailed review of client templates and year over year programming changes.
- Monitoring all daily print production/ File sweeps/ File Reconciliation/ Job Monitoring/Print File verification and quality check with the client operations team.
- Participate in reviews of the following processes with the production engineering and client operations teams /Litho Prep /Inventory Management /Bulk shipments /Sales samples.
- Special reporting and data analytics for various streamlining initiatives.
- Create, document and maintain standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Identify risks and provide proactive risk assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college OR 0-3 year of relevant work experience in analytics, business development, developing process flows, process improvement, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (MS Word, MS Excel).
- Must have a keen attention to detail, strong organization skills, and the ability to multitask on various projects.
O'Neil Digital SolutionsLos Angeles, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.