- Posted: over a month ago
**O'Neal Steel is currently looking for an Inside Sales Trainee at our Jackson, MS facility.
The Inside Sales Trainee will process customer inquiries and orders and negotiate pricing to achieve the maximum level of profitability.
Responsibilities May Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Offer quotes, accept orders, and complete necessary paperwork for return authorizations and customer correspondence. Review orders after entered on computer to ensure accuracy and eliminate errors.
- Coordinate orders with the warehouse: check available stock items, price special procedures or processing, expedite shipments, and advise customer of approximate delivery date.
- Set up new accounts and work with Credit to obtain approvals and credit line.
- Prepare reports for sales management when necessary.
- Work to achieve best possible customer relations in order to establish long term relationships and to ensure each customer they are receiving the utmost quality and service.
- Associates degree in Business or related field, or may be pursuing such degree. Non-degree candidates with extensive, customer service, insides sales, outside sales, or purchasing experience (3 or more years) may be considered.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
*Upon offer of employment, candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug test (excludes THC).
Benefits: O'Neal Steel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Work Site Wellness Programs
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and Health Club Reimbursement
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Life Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401k and Profit Sharing
**About Us: With more than 100 years in business, O’Neal Steel, an O’Neal Industries affiliate, supplies a wide range of carbon and alloy steel, stainless steel, and aluminum products for companies nationwide. Founded in 1921 and headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, O’Neal Steel has 18 strategically located distribution centers throughout the country that offer inventory and value-added processing capabilities tailored to market needs, all while providing high levels of customer service. O’Neal Steel’s industry-leading online platform, PRONTO®, provides continuous access to inventory, pricing, ordering, and account management.
You should be proficient in:
- High School / GED
O'Neal Steel (ONI Company)
BusinessView all jobs at O'Neal Steel (ONI Company)