- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate machines including adjustment and/or replacement of expendable tooling, guides, jigs and fixtures.
- Operate an angle line machine, beveller, saw, shear, oxy or plasma burner, laser cutter, rolling machine, flattening press or machine, shot blaster, manual and robotic welders, press brake, machining center or lathe, and tube or custom laser.
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all accompanying rules and established processes.
- Provide high-quality work to all internal and external customers as related to the output of their position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Ability to operate forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as hammer, pliers, screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder and bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measure, box caliper, slide dial caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Ability to convert metric to English.
- Capable of setting up and operating one or more processing machines.
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
Hazards: Variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
Atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin- fumes, odors, dust, mist, gases, or poor ventilation.
Oils: exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
You should be proficient in:
- Packaging Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
$17 - $20 / hr
O'Neal Manufacturing Services (ONI Company)
ManufacturingView all jobs at O'Neal Manufacturing Services (ONI Company)