Computer Numerically Controlled Machine Operator -- Indianapolis, IN
- $22 to $28 Hourly
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle Equipment (Experience with Haas, Trumpf, or Mazak preferred)
- Execute and manage machines including the adjustment and/or replacement of tooling, guides, jigs, and fixtures.
- Support the safety and quality programs by complying with all associated rules and established processes.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Preferably a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency in operating forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple blueprints.
- Craftsmanship in utilizing various hand tools such as hammers, pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches, drills, grinders, and banders.
- Competency in utilizing measuring tools such as tape measures, box calipers, slide dial calipers, and micrometers.
- Aptitude in converting fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Capability in converting metric to English.
- Capacity to deliver high-quality work to both internal and external customers as it pertains to their job.
- Ability to set up and operate one or more processing machines.
- Fluency in speaking, writing, and comprehending conversational English.
- Keen attention to detail.
- May require a valid driver's license.
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with a Company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 10 hours per month from day one
- Paid Community Service Day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Programs and Health Premium Discounts
- Reimbursements on Eligible Health Equipment/Classes
You should possess expertise in:
- Machine Setup for Production Runs
- Reading Blueprints
$22 - $28 / hr
O'Neal Manufacturing Services (ONI Company)Indianapolis, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.