Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 650+ employees nationwide with over 70 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
What you’ll do here
- Assists in obtaining necessary documentation from borrowers and reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Answers customer inquiries and interfaces with MC.
- Completes data inquiry and enters into Encompass.
- Assists in providing independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credit/loan application for adherence to guidelines, policies and procedures determined by investor.
- Assists with pipeline management reviews with Processors and MC’s; monitors rate expirations; follows up with appraisal and title orders.
- Keeps MC’s updated on status and identifies issues needing MC’s attention.
- Assists with Client Database management.
- Prepares and distributes sales/marketing materials to referral sources and clients.
- Understands and adheres to federal regulations, including Reg B, Reg C, Reg X and Reg Z.
- Prepares file for submission to Processing.
- Reviews Doc Order Request for accuracy and approval.
- May review pre-audit for accuracy.
- Follows file from start to successful close of escrow.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school graduate with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial or mortgage banking sales work environment.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to respond professionally to inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of mortgage process, guidelines, regulations and automated underwriting systems.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Familiarity with Encompass and Optimal Blue preferred.
- Strong time management skills, including ability to accurately prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents; ability to manually calculate figures and amounts such as payments, interest, discounts, upfront MI, funding fee, MI.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Loan Originator license in state(s) where position assists with origination of mortgage loans, or ability and willingness to obtain appropriate license(s) within first 60 to 90 days of hire into position (depending on state’s processing time).
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
ONQ FINANCIAL INC