Customer Service Representative
- Expired: March 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a Napa Valley Winery Built on Hope and Rooted in Purpose! We started ONEHOPE with a mission to bring people together to Share Wine and Give Hope. We wanted to create a brand that stood for something great and we wanted to build a team that felt like a family. Today at ONEHOPE we produce award-winning wines that make a meaningful difference in communities around the world. We have spent 12 years building something very special and today we are looking for someone to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Support team that is relentless at fulfilling our mission. At ONEHOPE, we come together to solve the world's problems with a revolutionary product and community. If you thrive in an environment of do-gooders, innovators, and hard workers, come join us at ONEHOPE. This position is a work from home remote position.
You'll be responsible for providing customer support for ONEHOPE via e-mail, phone and chat. Through your product know-how and exceptional support, you will help our community navigate through timely technical resolutions, product features, and best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Answer approximately 50-75 emails and 20+ calls per day
- Resolve basic to complex support issues including investigating and performing root cause analysis, proposing and implementing solutions, all while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Work closely with the shipper on the movement of products from the fulfillment center to the final destination
- Back-up other Customer Support representatives
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel regarding returns, inventory, shipping deadlines, and more
- Cross-communicate with other departments (Technology, Marketing, Sales) to capture feedback on customer and consumer's experience
- Perform the job in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and achieve Departmental weekly and quarterly standards
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to ONEHOPE:
- 2-3 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with an eCommerce company
- Experience with CRM is a plus
- A passion for ONEHOPE and a desire to share that enthusiasm with our customers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Exceptional writing ability and masterful problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Customer-focused instincts with the ability to prioritize and escalate issues
- Basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Optimistic about the potential of societal change
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week
What does ONEHOPE offer:
- Motivated and talented co-workers who care about one another and their success
- The opportunity to do meaningful work
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
- Competitive wage
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We'd love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- Why you want to work at ONEHOPE
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based remote.
AddressSanta Ana, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ONEHOPE Inc.