Content Creator / Producer
ONEHOPE Napa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Content Creator / Producer - Social Media & Content Production
At ONEHOPE, we think of our wine as a catalyst for change. That by bringing a collective of people together with a selfless desire to do good – we will naturally create a ripple effect that will nourish the future for generations to come. This starts by building a team that feels like family and creating products that change the world.
ONEHOPE is looking to hire a Content Creator / Producer with on-set experience and a portfolio that demonstrates unique and imaginative social content. A storyteller who is knowledgeable in the latest social media trends and passionate about experimenting in unique and unexpected ways. You can wear many hats and are well versed in creating original content through photography, film/video, and native apps (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook) to drive our brand engagement and revenue. You are professional and thrive in collaboration, but can also work independently – from prop sourcing to file delivery. In addition to content creation, you will play an active role in our large scale productions by assisting our team and Sr. Content Producer on a quarterly basis.
This is a full-time role in Napa, California at our flagship winery directly reporting to the Senior Content Producer and Director of Marketing.
- Conceptualize, build visual storyboards, and pitch fresh, engaging concepts to our marketing team across all social channels.
- Brings an optimistic and positive attitude while being flexible and embracing changes in the business and demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Actively on pulse of latest trends, creative content, and consistently educating our teams on what other stand out brands are doing.
- Produce and edit high-quality, professional videos and commercial grade photography.
- Ability to work independently on social content creation from planning photoshoots, sourcing models, and coordinating props.
- An elevated eye for detail with styling experience.
- Follow creative/art direction and briefs for specific requests and maintain brand standards including editing coloring, captions, sound and sound.
- Understand how content is created and optimized for each output, while adhering to internal strategies and best practices.
- Assist in management of editorial calendar consisting of social created content, UGC and content provided by other departments
- A genuine excitement for storytelling, social media, food and wine is a must.
- We currently have large-scale productions on a quarterly basis in which you will assist as a second camera, styling assistant, and overall production assistant to the Senior Content Producer.
- Assist with production tasks such as load-in and load out, gear prep, and talent management
- Quickly edit and turn around monthly videos, email and blog videos, training/on-boarding content.
- Organize and archive all content and deliver final assets
- Short-form video editing – editing or creating video content to made-for-social formats.
- Build and export assets including interactive formats such as gifs, slideshows, short videos, etc.
- 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Ability to collaborate across small interdependent teams, as well as have an understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and collaboration.
- An eye for style, visual composition, and attention to detail
- Can natively capture content within the TikTok and Instagram apps and can manage the nuances of social content.
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
- Excels in time management, but offers flexibility and willingness to work outside office hours and tight deadlines when necessary. Capturing timely content often means early hours, end-of-day lighting, and weekend events or production.
- Knowledge of Canon products and equipped with Canon gear is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Knowledge of After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of studio lighting techniques as well as strong grasp of managing natural lighting and interior lighting control
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at ONEHOPE