Bar and Lounge Manager
ONE65 San Francisco, CA, USA
We are seeking an experienced bar manager for ONE65’s Elements, to join us in our pursuit of excellence in hospitality and service.
About ONE65 and Elements:
Executive Chef-Partner, acclaimed Michelin Star and James Beard Award winner, Claude Le Tohic, has recently opened ONE65, a multi-level culinary concept in the heart of San Francisco’s Union Square. ONE65 offers four distinct modern French cuisine dining experiences under one roof.
One of the city’s few upper floor bars, Elements at ONE65 is a sophisticated destination overlooking Union Square and providing sweeping views across its skyline. Elements at ONE65 serves an extensive range of craft cocktails, fine wines and whiskies in a luxurious, intimate setting. A special menu designed for Elements at ONE65 provides an inviting selection of options to enjoy with drinks.
We are looking for candidates who are excited about what we are building, and would like to be an integral part of it. More information regarding the project is available at our website: www.one65sf.com
The ideal candidate should possess a commitment to elevating all aspects of the guest experience. A strong work ethic, keen attention to detail and sense of urgency are imperative, as are the ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time proficiently. You should have a genuine passion for hospitality, with the desire to grow professionally.
· Assists with the hiring, training, developing, scheduling and management for all FOH staff
· Ensure that all team members are successfully trained
· Maintains the highest levels of service and hospitality
· Motivates and mentors staff’s knowledge and development
· Oversees guest services and resolve issues
· Adheres to all safety and sanitation regulations
· A minimum of two years’ management experience in food and beverage
· Bachelor's degree in hospitality and/or culinary arts is welcome, but not required
· Minimum 2 years of bartending experience in a high-volume setting
· Strong beverage knowledge and a passion for the service industry
· Strong leadership qualities
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Positive attitude and commitment to teamwork
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of food ingredients and cooking techniques
· Strong understanding of dining room dynamics and service standards
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Aloha and reservation systems
· California Food Handler's Card
· Ability to lift 50 pounds, and stand for long periods of time
Commensurate with experience.
Medical benefit choices, and optional Vision and Dental coverage are offered.