ON THE MARK Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an exceptional, experienced Instructional Designer to develop and update our consulting and instructional materials for use in various client engagements. This role could expand based on candidate’s motivation, experience, skill and maturity.
You will have the chance to develop engaging learning activities, set instructional end goals, visualize and produce graphics, apply instructional and design best practices, develop supporting material and media, and maintain the appropriate documentation.
The Instructional Designer will be in charge of managing the transition of OTM's materials to a virtual environment. You will be expected to have an awareness of multiple learning platforms and be able to make recommendations from previous experience designing virtual courses.
This role demands independent work with minimal oversight, confidence picking up a project to move it forward, and flexibility as OTM continues to learn and explore the virtual course environment.
• A University degree and preferably a MA in Instructional Design or relevant field
• Experience with virtual learning platforms and designing professional courses • Lesson and curriculum planning
• Strong verbal and writing skills - especially as it relates to instructional text and scripts
• Visual design skills working in Adobe Captivate
• Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
• Project management and attention to detail
• Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to learn new technology quickly and demonstrate this within the application process
• Able to take initiative and complete projects amidst ambiguity. Once the “what” is clear, must be able to figure out the “how” with minimal direction.
• You must be able to work effectively both in person and virtually, as well as independently and with a team
• Culturally keen and able to work with small and multi-national companies within the continental U.S. and Europe.
• Capability to update OTM's proprietary solutions app is a plus
ON THE MARKWhy Work Here?
Close-knit team, flexible schedule, travel, remote work, client-facing, room to grow.
EducationView all jobs at ON THE MARK