Automatic Transmission Technician
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $30 to $50 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Job Summary: We are looking for a qualified Automatic Transmission Technician who has previous experience as a service technician.
Pay Range: $30.00-$50.00, Flat Rate Position
- Health, Dental Vision
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid vacation after a year
- Employee Pricing on vehicles and services
- Discount on parts
- Opportunity for growth
- Responsible for the correct diagnosis & repair of service customer vehicles as well as inventory reconditioning vehicles
- Ability to diagnose, maintain, and repair automotive transmission systems
- Broad knowledge of how transmissions complex components work and interact
- High level of aptitude for correctly repairing sensors, computer issues, electronics, & timing repair
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate diagnostic equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
O'Meara FordNorthglenn, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.