Make a difference, Put your skills to good use!
You: smart, tech savvy, and a person who takes pride in their work. You feel an obligation when you leave the job that everything works and you've left another property with a system that can not only protect the structure, but the people inside.
You like working with cutting edge technology, and are able to determine the best way to setup and adjust a device to work as it was designed. Do you want to be a lifetime learner, and become one of the best in the industry?
Join our team of A players and continue your career path. Become a leader in integration. Surround yourself with great technicians who know how to get the job done. Most importantly - you care about the clients you serve and you always want to do the right thing.
Being an OMNI technician is challenging, but rewarding. Our installations range from a million square foot warehouse for Ikea, to college dorms, industrial facilities, schools, to small businesses. Our revenues are 80% commercial and 20% residential.
OMNI Technicians are the best in the business. Are you up to the challenge?
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Standby service - our techs rotate standby service to insure our clients need are met. There is bonus pay just for being on call, and there are only an average of 5-6 after hours calls per week. Just like first responders, professionals in the alarm industry are committed to keeping their clients safe and secure. Fortunately we aren't on call everyday, just one week every 4-6 weeks. We applaud our techs for delivering this level of service to our clients. Most calls are handled over the phone, generally less than one time per week is an after hours truck roll required.
- Maintain your truck inventory levels.
- Perform fire alarm inspections and testing
- Integrate access \ security and CCTV all on one platform \ one app
- Setup Video Alarm Verification and live view monitoring.
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- A Fire alarm license is a plus, but not required. We have helped many technicians get their fire license. We will pay for your training class, your testing, your licensing and your continuing industry education.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Looking for an easy job?
This isn't it. For any easy job you might want to consider one of the large nationwide companies - with low customer satisfaction rates, sloppy work, and lots of false alarms. We work hard to keep our clients safe and happy. If you're one of those rare technicians who take pride in cleaning up others bad work, welcome home. We've been waiting for you.
Not every tech can be an OMNI tech. If you're one of the best, come join us.
Serving both the commercial and residential markets.
We provide integration on a single cloud based platform for security systems, cameras, access control and fire.
We celebrated our 32nd anniversary in 2019. We are early adopters and innovative in using technology to better serve our clients.
We also believe some things are better done "the old fashioned way", so when our clients call they are only one button away from a live person. No one enjoys getting lost in the voicemail void.
Every employee has a voice, and many of our new processes start from ideas that our employees suggest.
Our Core Values are:
1. Focus on the customer: Exceed expectations
2. Always do the right thing.
3. Constant improvement: 1% per week = 52% better every year.
4. Embrace change
5. Achieve financial Success: taking care of our employees, vendors.
6. Lifetime learning, and doing what we enjoy.
Ideal Candidates will be
• Highly motivated and success driven.
• Able to quickly identify and qualify opportunities.
• High degree of self-discipline.
• Experienced working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
• Computer experience (Microsoft programs preferred.)
• Good oral and written communication skills and sales techniques.
• Ability to persuade and close sales.
• Self-Motivation with good organizational skills.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Able to obtain appropriate licenses required by national, state and local codes.
• Must be able to pass a background check, MVR check and drug screening.