Remote Telemarketer / Appointment Setter ($20/Hour)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation: Competitive Starting Wage
Location: Plantation, Florida
Job Title: Telemarketer / Appointment Setter (3 Positions Available)
Reports to: Sales Manager
OMG National, a 31-year-old marketing firm and five-year Inc. 5000 recipient, is seeking a qualified Telemarketer / Appointment Setter for full-time remote employment. The Appointment Setter will be responsible for a variety of telephone outreach campaigns to existing prospects, clients, and industry partners. This is a phone sales position and a vital addition to our team-- while we have many ongoing ancillary marketing efforts across the company, our Telemarketers are responsible for executing our telephone call campaigns and reaching out to hundreds of thousands of contacts annually. We have an aggressive incentive plan to maximize performance and call time including an additional bonus system for qualified closes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and memorize phone campaign pitches and associated brand / product concepts.
- Tirelessly reach out to our lists of 100,000+ contacts, introducing our brand and gathering information. Dependent on the campaign, this also means live-transferring to our inside sales team and / or setting callbacks.
- Properly use our CRM to efficiently call, notate, and disposition behavior and client responses.
- An excellent, friendly phone voice that both gives and commands respect.
- An unyielding tenacity to get through hundreds of phone calls daily.
- 3+ years of proven experience in sales, customer service, or customer support. Experience at a marketing company or agency is preferred.
- Excellent communication and contact management skills with an emphasis on selling.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a focus on efficiently completing tasks and not getting distracted by non-core goals.
- Intermediate+ level of computer fluency with a capacity to seamlessly integrate into our proprietary internal phone and contact management software. Ability to type 40WPM.
OMG National's office is a creative environment featuring an eclectic staff of individuals in a business casual atmosphere. Our company is housed in several team-oriented offices at our headquarters in Plantation, Florida. This position is for local candidates only.
Compensation + Hiring
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage with performance based raises including sales bonuses. The position will be started at $12/hour with the two-goal base raises that will raise a high performer up to a base rate of $18/hour. Additionally, there is a commission bonus plan associated with closes on appointments set through this position.
Hiring Process Overview: Interested applicants should respond to this posting. Please do not call. If an applicant has previously applied to a similar position, we would still encourage the applicant to submit their application.
OMG NationalWhy Work Here?
A culture of empowerment, not micromanagement. Room to grow, financially and positionally.
OMG National is a leading Internet Marketing Solutions Company for small and medium-sized businesses. For 32 years, OMG has served thousands of clients, helping them to get and keep more customers. Utilizing powerful products and a results-focused team of digital specialists, we work closely with our clients to achieve their marketing goals. Change is constant in the internet marketing space, but what remains the same, is OMG’s commitment to providing the highest level of client service. The OMG team includes more than 100 members who are passionate about internet marketing, trained in the latest techniques and focused on delivering value, so our clients can concentrate on running their businesses instead of worrying about what Google’s latest ranking changes mean to their businesses.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL