Paid Search Analyst (Google Ads)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation: Competitive Starting Wage
Location: United States (Remote Accepted)
Job Title: Paid Search Analyst
Department: Google Ads
Reports to: Google Ads Manager
OMG National, a 32-year-old marketing firm and five-year Inc. 5000 recipient, is seeking a qualified Paid Search Analyst for full-time employment. The Paid Search Analyst will be responsible the execution of our client marketing budgets with a specific focus on Google Ads. OMG National is national provider of digital marketing services with thousands of clients across the country with a robust portfolio of clients who look to us as a one-stop-solution for their digital marketing needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the onboarding and client discovery documents and build strategic, optimized campaigns from them.
- Ability to create Google Ad campaigns through using proprietary software.
- Digest and analyze campaign performance post-launch and adapt the campaigns to better establish success KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with client service and fulfillment teams to drive and communicate performance to the clients.
- Strong technical knowledge and computer literacy.
- Proven working experience and familiarity with learning new software.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
- Google Ads experience strongly preferred.
- Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Compensation + Hiring
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage. Interested applicants should respond to this posting. Please do not call. If an applicant has previously applied to a similar position, we would still encourage the applicant to submit their application.
Get fresh Google Search Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.