IT Helpdesk / Administrative Assistant Receptionist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Compensation: Competitive Starting Salary
Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, 401k
Location: Office in Plantation, Florida (Local Only!)
Job Title: IT Helpdesk / Administrative Assistant Receptionist
Department: Client Services Department
Reports to: HR Director / Director of Operations
OMG National, a 32-year old marketing firm and five-year Inc. 5000 recipient, is seeking a highly motivated individual with relevant experience for our IT Helpdesk / Administrative Assistant Receptionist position. This is an in-office role and telecommuting is not available for this particular position. The position entails spearheading our daily office needs and serving as part of our more robust administrative and operations staff that now works outside of the office. We are looking for someone to fill our 10AM-6:30PM slot, and the primary responsibilities revolve around Telephone Receptionist, IT Support, and Shipping duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones, greeting clients and visitors, help organize and maintain office common areas and run errands.
- Collecting and processing office mail, applying Accounts Receivable and mailing out any invoices.
- Pack and ship any outbound products / inventory and / or staff equipment. This will require drop-off at local UPS / FedEx.
- Serve as Tier 1 Helpdesk (once trained) to support our 100+ internal staff with basic IT issues.
- Assist with new client orders, post payments to clients’ accounts and make collection calls to clients.
- Work alongside our veteran administrative staff and assist them when/where necessary.
- The applicant must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Applicant must be extremely detail oriented.
- Expert computer skills, specifically related to Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel), and learning new software.
- Have no problem dealing with different personalities-- clients, vendors, and employees.
- Be able to take instruction and work in an administrative capacity, self-managing tasks and completing them 100% accurately.
OMG National's office is a creative environment featuring an eclectic staff of individuals in a business casual atmosphere. Our company maintains a headquarters in Plantation, Florida, although most staff currently work remotely. Encouraging and assisting our team in continuing education is a valued part of OMG National.
Compensation + Hiring
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage. Interested applicants should respond to this posting. Please do not call. If an applicant has previously applied to a similar position, we would still encourage the applicant to submit their application.
Hiring Process Overview
Upon successful review of your resume/application, we will send out additional information request via email. Qualified individuals (as determined by their submitted resumes & portfolio) will be invited in for a pre-interview consisting of a quick hiring assessment. We will then have several rounds of interviews before making a final selection.
OMG NationalWhy Work Here?
A culture of empowerment, not micromanagement. Room to grow, financially and positionally.
OMG National is a leading Internet Marketing Solutions Company for small and medium-sized businesses. For 32 years, OMG has served thousands of clients, helping them to get and keep more customers. Utilizing powerful products and a results-focused team of digital specialists, we work closely with our clients to achieve their marketing goals. Change is constant in the internet marketing space, but what remains the same, is OMG’s commitment to providing the highest level of client service. The OMG team includes more than 100 members who are passionate about internet marketing, trained in the latest techniques and focused on delivering value, so our clients can concentrate on running their businesses instead of worrying about what Google’s latest ranking changes mean to their businesses.
1801 N Pine Island RoadFort Lauderdale, FL