Compensation: Competitive Starting Wage
Location: Plantation, Florida (Local Only!)
Job Title: Marketing Copywriter
Department: Online Marketing
Reports to: Creative Director
OMG National, a 30-year old marketing firm and five-year Inc. 5000 recipient, is seeking a qualified Marketing Copywriter to join our ranks. The Copywriter is a support position for our Online Marketing, and involves ideation, writing, and posting of content to our client Social Media accounts. The position entails being thoughtful and efficient at creating content and mass posting to Facebook, Google+, and other Social Media vehicles on a daily basis. The art of a creative Copywriter is an important component to our client's success. We rely on Copywriters to create distinctive, sales-generating language that will entice the target audience with an intuitive flow and an attractive layout. The Copywriter should be able to quickly gain an understanding of the client's business, industry, and audience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce marketing oriented copy outlining a client's products and services.
- Handle each client differently, effectively translating the business vision and mission into compelling copy for the respective target markets.
- Complete projects in a rapid yet accurate manner on a daily basis.
- Work on multiple projects in single day.
- Be able to prioritize projects based on a changing workload environment.
- Be open to project direction and feedback.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or like-minded business related field.
- Typing speed faster than 60 WPM.
- Flawless spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Versatility in style and tone.
- The ability to think and work independently.
- Experience in Website and Social Media content creation.
- Three samples of marketing related copywriting.
OMG National's office is a creative environment featuring an eclectic staff of individuals in a business casual atmosphere. Our company is housed in several team-oriented offices at our headquarters in Plantation, Florida. This position is for local candidates only.
Compensation + Hiring
This is a full-time position with a competitive starting wage. Interested applicants should respond to this posting. Please do not call. If an applicant has previously applied to a similar position, we would still encourage the applicant to submit their application.
Hiring Process Overview: Due to the expected large volume of applicants, qualified individuals (as determined by their submitted resumes) will be invited in for a pre-interview and interview in the same session. All pre-interviews will consist of a pass/fail general aptitude test(s) process that will take a total of 30 minutes. Those who do not meet the minimum threshold will not advance and will be kept on record for future positions. Those who do meet the pass threshold will then be given a formal interview that discusses the next steps.