Assembler Operator I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
$1200.00 Sign On Bonus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welds all junction type probes.
- Performs visual inspection of welds.
- Assembles basic probe assemblies per standard work instructions and drawings.
- Performs routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork such as EI’s, sketches, time sheets, etc.
- Confers with supervision, area leaders, maintenance, or others to resolve welding or assembly issues.
- Maintains acceptable levels of production according to established standards.
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures and adheres to all company policies.
- Ability to interpret part numbers, sketches, and written/verbal instructions with limited supervision.
- Ability to verify parts using quality measuring devices.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to frequently lean and reach.
- Ability to stand on platform ladder at 5’ above floor level to weld long length probes.
- Skill to operate basic assembly and or welding equipment.
- Must be a good team player and be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
- Up to 1 year of previous experience with doing Assembly work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
ManufacturingView all jobs at OMEGA Engineering
Get fresh Assembly Operative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.