- Posted: over a month ago
Contribute to overall growth and effectiveness in global mission through the oversight of the creation, development, and implementation of the short and long-range strategic architecture of technology systems. Support of the architecture includes directing and utilizing IT Infrastructure Support staff. Responsible for continuous functioning of systems, security, performance, and maintenance of technology infrastructure.
• Protect OM and OMers from risks and threats to our systems, applications, and IT ecosystem and serve OM and OMers in the effective use of our IT systems and applications
• Deliver a computing utility that shields users from technical details and provides a seamless computing environment for OMers to be effective and efficient in the use of their technology solutions.
• Prioritize work to align with OM’s overall objectives and maximize the scarce resources (time and money) to accomplish our mission and vision.
SOME ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Provide leadership and direction to IT Infrastructure Support Team
• Initiate and manage projects and work efforts to support the organization’s strategy
• Oversee and establish operating procedures and policies.
• Develop and manage the Infrastructure budget annually
• Develop and maintain strategic vendor relationships
• Develop and maintain security strategy as determined necessary by the organization
• Manage Disaster Recovery technology initiatives as determined by the organization
• Responsible for monitoring and forecasting server and network utilization to ensure maximum uptime and performance.
• Manage Infrastructure upgrades and implementations
• Ensure integrity and correct operation of business-critical technology systems
• Responsible for the procurement of new hardware, software, telecommunication systems, and peripherals.
• Investigate complex software and hardware problems, and coordinate problem resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers, and/or appropriate in-house personnel.
• Maintain Schedule for system maintenance, and upgrades, and recommend when outside resources are required.
• Ensure IT infrastructure compliance to all applicable regulations, such as PCI.
• Develop and document a formal technology training curriculum for the organization’s user community.
• Proactively support and cooperate with OM globally to enhance IT infrastructure across the entire organization.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressPeachtree City, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at OM