- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Marketing Director/Telemarketer
Hours: Monday - Friday, 3PM - 7PM and any 2 Saturdays per Month from 10AM-3PM
Pay Period: 1st-15th, 16th - end of month.
Pay Dates: 5th and 20th of each month.
Location: In office only no working from home.
- Call and Schedule appointments with potential clients from a pre-collected lead base.
- We procure leads from online marketing, referrals from previous clients and trade show sign ups.
- Take inbound calls and quickly look up clients in the lead database to set appointments outside evaluations and sales calls or informational safety meetings with families and businesses in the local area.
- Track and result all calls made with clients through the use of lead tracking software.
- Professionally but positively interact with our clients.
- Present a fun upbeat experience with our clients over the phone.
- Quickly respond to potential customer questions.
- Read a script staying within the guidelines but putting your fun personality into it.
- Able to work the provided schedule including 2 Saturdays a month from 10AM-3PM.
- Enjoy building relationships and talking over the phone.
Our ideal candidate:
- Pleasant, positive and professional voice over the phone.
- Motivated to take the extra step to receive a production bonus.
- Desire to move up to a full time position once production needs are met.
- Competitive and able to work well with a team.
- Can take rejection.
- Able to get behind their work and desire to move up into leadership roles.
- Loves a fun team and family based work environment.
- Enjoys daily acknowledgement for a job well done.
- Dresses business casual.
- Positive, encouraging and inspirational attitude.
- Appreciates quality customer service and the value of providing it to our potential clients.
- Has a sense of humor.
Bonuses are paid out the 20th of the following month with an average range of $140-$180 a month at current production. Top performers receive an average range of $250-300 a month.
P.S. If you like a quiet work environment sitting behind a computer in a call center this is not the position you are looking for. We are a motivated, fun, small business work environment who all enjoy the work we do providing fire safety education and safety products to the local community. We have daily contests, monthly nights out as a team and our team is listening to music and singing along between calls.
Note: You are not selling anything, you are only setting up safety evaluations or sales/service calls with our clients.
If you are one of the 3 we are looking for we can't wait to meet you.
Submit your resume through indeed or call Brandon at (360) 338-6561 to schedule your interview.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays. Compensation is $14.50 - $16.50/hour.
About OLYMPIC HEALTH AND SAFETY NETWORK, INC.: Our mission is to educate families about the devastating effects of home fires and other home safety issues. Our seminars and one-on-one counseling teach families how to escape and survive the ravages of home fires, carbon monoxide poisoning and in some cases, even prevent property damage.Today's homes present numerous safety challenges. Unfortunately, most home owners are unaware of the hidden dangers they face. We strive to treat each family's safety as our own. Education and advanced detection equipment are the solutions when seconds count. Learn more about us at www.ohsnetwork.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
OLYMPIC HEALTH AND SAFETY NETWORK, INC.
344 Cleveland Ave SEOlympia, WA
BusinessView all jobs at OLYMPIC HEALTH AND SAFETY NETWORK, INC.