- Plan, organize and direct Hospice care and is experienced in nursing, with an emphasis on community health education/ experience.
- Builds from the resources of the Interdisciplinary Group to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their home environments.
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse ( RN ) license.
- Current BLS sponsored by the American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider.
- Current driver's license with an automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with state requirements.
- 1 years RN experience in NICU, PICU and/or Acute Pediatrics
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is strongly preferred
- Nursing experience in hospice/palliative care or home health
About the hospice you will serve.
Providence Trinity Care Hospice, established in 1977, is the oldest and largest nonprofit hospice in Southern California and the first to be licensed by the State of California. Caring for people in Los Angeles and Orange Counties with professional teams. Providence Trinity Care Hospice is Medicare Certified and CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Program) accredited. We also provide the only specialized pediatric hospice service in Los Angeles County.
As the only pediatric hospice in Los Angeles County, Providence Trinity Kids Care understands the impact a seriously ill child can have on the life of a family. A specialized division of Trinity Care, Trinity Kids Care helps children with life-limiting illnesses leave the hospital in order to spend as much time as possible at home with their families.