Providence is calling a Registered Nurse to its Home Health team at Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, OR. This is a full-time day shift position. Hours are 8a-5p Monday thru Friday. You will also participate in the team's standby/call schedule. Call/standby is typically 1 time every 5 weeks any day, Monday-Sunday.
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible under the direction of the Home Health Clinical Supervision and on order of the physician.
- Be accountable for direct and indirect quality care for patients of all ages, according to the individualized needs of the patient, following the nursing process and in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
- Accept professional development as an integral part of nursing practice.
- Coordinate patient care activities with other members of the health care team in a collegial relationship.
- Uphold the standards of confidentiality, attendance and punctuality.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 1 to 2 years medical/surgical experience in an acute care setting required for Home Health RN.
- 2 years pediatric experience in an acute care setting for RN caring of pediatric patient.
- Valid Oregon nursing license, and current CPR certification.
- Legal to drive for job.
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.