As a Pega Business Analyst Lead, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Actively participating in AGILE process for Pega deployment to the Advantage Center's Order to Cash business area.
- Developing process maps, user stories, UI Mockups to gain agreement and prove understanding of business need and process requirements.
- Works closely with onshore and offshore teams to ensure the solution is technically feasible and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assist in product demos, UAT testing, and quality management reviews and helps ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
- Playing an active role in configuring and testing the solution and supporting the technical team for any OOTB and custom development required.
- Demonstrating proactive communication and problem solving.
- Establishing credibility with project stakeholders and helps lead them to adoption of the best solution.
Your Skills and Expertise:
To set you up for success in this role from day one, we are looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of Pega project experience
- 2+ years of Business Analysis and Business Process Design experience
- 5+ years’ experience in contact centers, medical collections, medical claims processing, health administration, medical device, pharmaceuticals operations, health insurance, order to cash business processes, finance, or revenue cycle
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA)
- Lean Six Sigma GB or BB
Location: Shavano Park, TX
Length: 12-Month Contract (with possibility for extension)
Pay Rate: $60-$65/hr
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/