Country’s leading healthcare provider is looking for a Sr Graphic Designer to join their team!
Develops creative strategy, layout, design and print production of communications, collateral for both internal and external customers of our client. Utilizes Macintosh desktop capabilities, including Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphic software. Monitors the work of the Jr. Designer and provides individual training as needed. Oversee the production processes and assures the timeliness of projects being performed by the Jr. Designer.
- Provide creative strategy, graphic layout and design and coordination of print production with internal and external production personnel.
- Utilizes all aspects of Macintosh desktop publishing, including Quark Xpress, Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics software to create layout nd design that meets quality, deadline and budgetary needs of our customers.
- Provides work direction and training for Jr. Designer assuring timeliness of projects and quality reviews.
- Monitors the production schedules of Jr. Designer and oversee performance levels to give input during performance reviews.
- Works in conjunction with internal copywriters to create comprehensive layouts through final printed product.
- Determines which freelance illustrators, photographers, printers and other external sources are to be used for production purposes.
- Experience with Advertising/Commercials and experience with motion graphics, storyboarding and animations - MUST HAVE
- Experience in Macintosh desktop publishing including Quark Xpress and Photoshop
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite apps for print layout: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- 3-5 years’ experience, in-house and/or agency
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BS degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday - 40 hrs/wk
Hours of Operation: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Duration: 5+ months
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Center City)
Pay Rate: DOE
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/