The World's leading freight forwarding company is looking for an Interactive Graphic Designer to join their team!
The Interactive Graphic Designer is responsible for development and production of visual assets and designs that support the brand on the company’s Web sites and applications. He/She is responsible for design projects and ensuring compliance with company style guidelines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designs Web Sites, Graphical Assets and Application User-Interfaces
• Conceives, executes, and maintains designs for interactive projects (e.g., online advertising, etc.) to ensure compliance with companies visual style guidelines.
• Collaborates with UX designers, Information Architects, Web developers, Marketing managers, Copyeditors, and other stakeholders to plan and execute new designs.
• Develops graphical assets based on Visual Design Guidelines and Design Briefs from UX Team and outside stakeholders (images, icons and banner ads, page layouts, etc.)
• Creates visual design comps and graphical assets for the company
• Support application design by applying visual design to wireframes and prototypes provided by UX team.
• Involved in the technical and graphical creation of pages, producing not only the look of the website or page, but understanding how visual design will impact usability.
• Create high-fidelity HTML prototypes for user research testing and executive reviews
• Optimizes graphics for mobile and desktop users
• Must be able to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
• A good understanding of responsive design is a plus.
• Tests design elements within Content Management System
• Uploads images into the Content Management System
Maintains Design Standards:
• Maintains site appearance by upholding visual guidelines to maintain consistency among the digital project
• Works with UX designers and Web developers, internally and externally, to educate them on company visual standards.
• Maintains Design and UX guidelines.
Monitors Quality Assurance and Process Improvements:
• Reviews web page designs to ensure adherence to the companies visual guidelines and design best practices
• Socializes the companies style guidelines and design processes with other business units to ensure company-wide understanding.
• Identifies and documents improvements in design processes to increase design development workflow.
• Documents design best practices to increase design and development efficiencies.
• Researches and keeps up current design trends and best practices
• Must be familiar with issues of browser compatibility, able to trouble shoot and solve for browser compatibility issues
• Experience developing single page applications in Angular is required.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills for sharing ideas with UX team.
• A good understanding of WCAG 2.0 Accessibility guidelines is a plus.
• A good understanding of programming languages like CSS and HTML is a plus.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 0-4 months
Pay Rate: DOE