One of the world's largest Logistics companies is looking for a Customer Support representative to join their team!
- Provides in-bound telephone customer support in a call center environment and determining the nature of the call or inquiry.
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with existing accounts, providing support for the senior account executive
- Analyzing and resolving problems for customers
- Assisting in studies to determine customer incentives and developing and preparing proposals for customer leads for account executives
- .Duties may include processing complaints, filing supply requests for customers and centers, and preparing monthly reports.
- Additional duties may include developing action plan for customers, responding to and following up on customer requests, reviewing rates as needed, tracking shipments and orders, preparing reports.
- Distributing mail, filing, faxing, processing forms, typing, auditing documents and some data input.
- Able to handle stressful situations with ease and grace and able to speak conversationally with customers and business partners
- Friendly and upbeat personality and tone with a calm, cheerful, and positive demeanor
- Extroverted and confident with the ability to speak to anyone
- Exudes enthusiasm
- A strong willingness to learn – “very teachable” or “coachable…someone who craves feedback and constantly wants to know how they can improve
- Computer literate (proficient in Word and Excel, advanced IE, DOS based or mainframe system experiences a plus) with the ability to learn new processes, procedures, and applications quickly
- Above average typing skills/speed (40+ WPM)
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Extremely articulate speaker
- Previous contact center experience preferred but not required
- Previous customer service experience a huge plus
- College degree or in process highly desirable
Hours: M-F Training 8:00am to 5:00pm. Positions will have a start time between 11:00am to 8:00pm
Contract Length: 0-3 months
Pay Rate: $16.45/hr
OLSA Resources is recognized as one of the top 50 Woman-Owned Businesses, and has received the Best of Portland Engineering Award.
Please bookmark our webpage to refer to during your career search as we are adding new opportunities daily: http://www.olsaresources.com/