The World’s leading Healthcare Insurance Company is looking for Call Center Customer Service Representatives to join their team!
As a Healthcare Customer Service Representative, you will handle benefit, eligibility, and claims inquiries via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Fundamental responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Answer questions and resolve issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors
• Triage work to appropriate staff/business areas as needed
• Document interactions with members, providers or etc. to track contact reasons and trending
• Ability to adhere to corporate policies/procedures; remain current on industry data
• Perform a thorough review of claims history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible
• Use applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received
• Deliver world class service at all times to both internal and external customers.
• Customer Service experience a must
• Call Center experience
• Billing experience - plus
• Claims experience - plus
• Telephone Etiquette a must
• Regular, reliable attendance is a must
• High School Graduate or Equivalent
Details pertaining to the Full-Time CSR Class: (40 hours a week) 8 am to 8 pm
Training schedule will be 8:30 AM to 4:45PM
Work Schedule will be Monday thru Friday (shift between 8 AM to 8 PM)
When interviews are requested, they cannot be rescheduled.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA (Center City)
DURATION: 6 Months (This is a temp to perm opportunity)
PAT RATE: $15.00/hr