The World’s leading Logistics company is looking for Billing Inquiry Associates to join their team!
Please keep in mind this job is for an overnight shift. If you are looking for a day shift position, please apply to another one of our jobs.
- Assisting and responding to customer inquiries concerning their bill,
- Consulting and performing the research necessary to resolve inquiries
- Process incentives
- Input incentive information into the system
- Audit shipper detail
- Correct suspense detail
- Prepare billing adjustments
- Perform research
- Additional duties may also include general administrative tasks.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
- Problem solving, analytical
- Written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Prior office experience is preferred.
- Pay Rate: $16/hr
- Hours: Sun - Thurs 8:30pm - 5:00am
- Duration: 3 months, possibility for extension or hire.