One of the Country's leading Freight Forwarding companies is looking for an Advertising/Social Lead to join the team!
The Advertising/Social Lead I will be responsible for creative design, copywriting and working with our creative agency and key media partners to develop, activate, execute, and measure larger-scale programs and partnerships that may consist of digital, mobile, event, and social media. In addition, the Advertising Lead I will be responsible for working cross-functionally within the Client to ensure that the media assets are fully activated and leveraged within the organization – through our owned and internal media channels.
- Prepare and manage monthly content calendar
- Develop designs, animation and edit videos
- Write social media copy for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Prepare and publish content across social media channels
- Track execution of daily deliverables
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts, reply to social conversation on platforms, and identify UGC (User Generated Content) opportunities
- Work with the Social Media Manager to implement strategies and tactics that deliver the desired brand experience consistently across social platforms.
- 3-5 years of advertising experience, either at an agency (prefer account management or strategic planning experience) or at a marketer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, PR, or Advertising.
- Familiar with content publishing and measurement tools: Hootsuite, Sprinklr or Percolate.
- Proficiency with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, plus emerging platforms.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop/Illustrator required, InDesign a plus)
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Duration: 0-12 months
- Location: Sandy Springs, GA
- Pay: $30.60