THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA.
OLMM Consulting Engineers is a well-established, reputable, and award-winning structural engineering firm with offices in San Francisco Oakland. The success of our strategic plan and the diversity of our projects have contributed to a continued strong business. Our projects include major public buildings, airports, multiple housing, healthcare facilities, educational facilities, and transportation structures. Please visit us at www.olmm.com to learn more.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Level Structural Engineer in our San Francisco or Oakland office. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual interested in taking a leadership role and making a contribution to future growth and success of the company.
We offer the following:
- Diverse and challenging projects
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Collaborative and fun working environment
- Excellent compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Profit-sharing plan
- Incentive compensation
- Major medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Minimum Requirements for the Position:
- Degree in structural engineering from an accredited university
- California SE license
- Minimum 8 years of increasingly responsible experience in analysis and design of major building structures in areas of high seismicity using California Building Code and demonstrated experience in preparation of well-coordinated structural drawings and specifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with and motivate others in a collaborative environment.
Please apply here, or send resume with cover letter to:
Badri. K Prasad, Principal