1845 East Santa Fe Street, Olathe, KS 66062
Fleet Office / Billing / Data Entry Clerk
Olathe Ford Lincoln's Fleet Department is seeking to hire an experienced Fleet Office/Billing/Data Entry Clerk to handle high volume billing for large accounts (several hundred every month). We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
Olathe Ford Lincoln is the largest Ford dealership in Kansas. As a valued member of Ford Commercial Vehicle Center (CVC), the highest level a dealership can attain in the Ford Commercial Truck Division, we are also a local and national leader in the sales of ambulance chassis, commercial trucks, police cars, rental vehicles and upfit vehicles of all types. Our Fleet Department facilitates sales and delivery anywhere in the US and in over 40 other countries.
- Competitive pay is based on your experience
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Matching 401(k) investment plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Fleet Office/Billing/Data Entry Clerk:
- Data Entry
- Handles high volume billing for large accounts (several hundred every month)
- Verifies all deal contents; prepares lender packages for submission and issues payoff checks for trade-ins
- Posts all sale transactions to accounting in the dealership's Reynolds & Reynolds DMS
- Verifies accuracy of posting through reporting systems in place and a Finance & Insurance log
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications - Fleet Office/Billing/Data Entry Clerk:
- Experience is strongly preferred
- Auto dealership experience is preferred
- Research skills and ability to analyze information required to perform job duties
- Detail oriented and computer proficiency a must
- Automotive Accounting and/or Reynolds and Reynolds experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Apply appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.