*This position will start as a work from home to provide you with a safe work environment during this time of COVID. Once the office reopens, you will need to report to the office.
Customer Service Representative Team Lead
Okin BPS in San Antonio is offering an exciting opportunity to expand on your ingenuity and drive for influence at an established and still growing, global company with a start-up feel right here in Texas. We offer quality to our customers and are seeking contributors that value a job well done. Join us!
As OKIN’s Customer Service Team Lead, you are an essential part of the company’s processes and support. As the CS Team Lead your role is to create a conducive working atmosphere for team members allowing them to achieve maximum results. The CS Team Lead will be responsible to motivate, coach, and direct the customer service team. As the CS Team Lead you will provide your team proper direction ensuring that customers request will be addressed according to protocol ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The CS Team Lead will seek ways to improve efficiency and performance.
The CS Team Lead will use his/her expertise to evaluate staff competencies and capabilities. You will oversee staffs handling of customers inquiries and needs. You will be responsible for managing the customer service staff schedules confirming that the department is adequately staffed. As the CS Team lead you will also help to identify opportunities and enhance processes. You will work with new team members guiding them on company policies and best practices for customer services and resolution.
· Support Process Improvement
· Train and guide team members on company processes and procedures
· Review and resolve any escalations
· Provide direct customer support
· Coordinate CS Team
· Performance evaluations for CSR team
- Must Be a Team Player and Goal Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Leadership
- Managing conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills for team members and customer support
- Ability to multitask
- Results oriented
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Good temperate to handle disputes or disruption
- Preferred College Degree