Contact Center Trainer
OKIN BPS San Antonio, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Contact Center Trainer
*This position will start as a work from home to provide you with a safe work environment during this time of COVID. Once the office reopens, you will need to report to the office.
OKIN BPS is seeking an experienced Contact Center Trainer to develop our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. The Contact Center Training Specialist will identify customer/client needs and drive suitable training programs to help lead the contact team to meet high-quality standards. You will design all instructional procedures and update training programs as necessary. As the Contact Center Training Specialist, you are an essential part of the company’s practices and activities providing valuable guidance while developing and supporting a customer-focused based environment while meeting business, client, and employee needs. You will advise and train on the implementation of regulations and practices for the contact center, ensuring compliance of the company, local, state and federal regulations and requirements. You will design and provide an effective training program for OKIN allowing the business to progress and to promote employee growth and understanding.
As OKIN’s Contact Center Trainer you will create and establish learning and development strategies aligning with OKIN lead initiatives. The Contact Center Trainer is responsible for creating and delivering the tools used to teach new and existing contact representatives about OKIN and client systems, programs, and CSR soft skills, necessary for success in the employees’ position. You will lead all training programs to meet the needs of OKIN staff. You will work closely with but not limited to Project Managers, Operations, and Global headquarters to identify and provide effective training for OKIN staff to achieve high levels of team performance and accomplish business objectives. The responsibilities include developing and enhancing processes, performing independent application and solution testing based on business requirements and other documentation. The Contact Center Training will organize a training curriculum, tools, materials, and learning solutions based on global compliant handling regulations, internal procedures, and product knowledge.
· Develop, implement, and maintain client program learning
· Execute and manage new hire and current employee training programs
· Ensure training reflects current product features and performance
· Create training modules and developmental activities according to job department/description
· Adhere to departmental processes to ensure regulatory compliance
· Monitor all adjustments in the client’s process, communicating and updating changes to reflect in training
· Evaluate instructional programs to determine the effectiveness and revise as needed
· Serve as the site subject matter expert for all training materials
· While in the classroom, the trainer will serve as the leader and promote a positive work environment, adherence to all company policies, expectations, and performance standards
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience, developing, planning and facilitating training materials, performance improvement and program management.
· Good understanding of Technical concepts, server operating systems, Client applications, networking equipment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Project and SharePoint
· Performance Management
· Excellent presentation skills
· Problem solving/analysis
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· eLearning authoring tools experience preferred
· Instructional design experience a plus undefined
· Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
· Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
· Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
· Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to do the following:
· stand, walk, sit
· use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms
· climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
· talk or hear; taste or smell.
· occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Must be able to travel via air and train up to 25% of the time
AddressSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at OKIN BPS