Manager of Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Manager of Compliance and Quality Assurances (SMCQ) demonstrates and reflects an understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and core values of OIC of South Florida. This individual serves as critical support to the Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for providing analysis, post-award services, and oversight to ensure overall compliance with grant-specific requirements. The SMCQ serves as a resource for grant-funded program staff for programmatic compliance matters. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting with performance improvement, compliance, data management, and statistical analysis—the SMCQ reports to the Vice President. However, the SMCQ works collaboratively with Division Directors and Program Managers.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years of experience in the stewardship of grants, data compliance and management, and working with federal funders. Must maintain professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders of diverse cultural, ethnic, and social backgrounds. Knowledge of evaluation, data analysis, and web-based reporting systems is required.
Preferred Qualifications: An ideal candidate will possess proven leadership and organizational skills, experience with comprehensive program development and evaluation, demonstrated success in leading organizational compliance efforts, and have organizational development experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Grants Management and Stewardship:
The SMCQ ensures grant compliance and fidelity by leading grant monitoring efforts, working with
Program managers ensure program fidelity, coordinate grant amendments, and assist with data collection, evaluation, and performance management. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
Works with managers to ensure program conditions, outputs and expectations are met and assists with developing corrective action plans as needed. Assists with the development of grants calendar; communicates deadlines to program and finance staff and assists in ensuring timely submission of various reports to funders. Creates reporting templates and works with Program Managers and Directors to assist in ensuring funder reports are prepared on time; maintains grant document systems. Assists the VP in serving as a liaison with performance management and evaluation contractors.
The SMCQ will lead the development of internal data management systems to ensure that a data-driven performance accountability system is in place. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists with the development of and maintaining organization's systems for data collection, tracking, and management of relevant programmatic information
- Works with Program Managers and Division Directors to ensure funder data requirements are met and that systems are in place to import and export data as necessary
- Provides statistical analysis and quantitative data on an as-needed bases
- Provide analysis and feedback regarding OIC-SFL's capacity to collect, store, and protect participant data.
- Performs Other Duties as Assigned
- Project Management--Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes tasks on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Time Management – Adheres to deadlines; Manages multiple priorities effectively, Prioritizes tasks for maximum production; Reacts well under pressure.
- Written and Oral Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Strategic Thinking--Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
OIC of South Florida
OIC of South Florida (OIC-SFL) is a beacon of hope through its ability to serve as a community-based workforce, job development, and training organization. OIC-SFL focuses on the unemployed, underemployed, unskilled, and those with barriers to self-sufficiency due to past indiscretions in their background through our various Workforce Development Division programs. OIC-SFL also seeks to proactively address the vicious cycles of poverty via our Youth & Family Division programs. By partnering with local schools and government agencies, OIC-SFL can successfully provide career awareness and readiness programming annually to over 7,000 students in middle school and high school.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at OIC of South Florida